- Designed floating charging service life: 12 years (25ºC)
- Sealed and maintenance free operation
- Safety valve installation for explosion proof
- Low self-discharge characteristic
- Wide operating temperature range from 0ºC~40ºC
- Lead Aluminum calcium Tin alloy high energy, prevent corrosion
- Security systems
- UPS power supply
- Telecom Equipment
- Power station
- Solar system
- Wind system
- Emergency Power Supply
Constant – Voltage Charge
|Cycle application||1. Limit initial current less than 30A.
2. Charge until battery voltage (under charge) reaches 14.1V to 14.4V at 25℃( 77F) .
3. Hold at 14.1V to 14.4V until current drop to under 0.72A for at least 3 hours.
4. Temperature compensation coefficient of charging voltage is -30mV/℃.
|Standby service||1. Hold battery across constant voltage source of 13.6to 13.8 volts with current limit 30A
continuously .When held at this voltage , the battery will seek its own current level
and maintain itself in a fully charge status.
2. Temperature compensation coefficient of charging voltage is -18mV/℃
|NOTE : The battery should be charged within 6 months of storage, Otherwise, permanent loss of capacity might occur as a result of sulfating.|